Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a Brand New Day

I am feeling very free and happy today because I am getting a much-needed day off. I have been gone or busy for the past two weekends, so my usual super-duper housecleaning routine has been interrupted. Which means basically that my house is a disaster area. Add to that the fact that I have been rearranging (again) and the house is driving me crazy.
I have been noticing for awhile that no matter what I did, my crafting space was a big jumble. I can't create in a messy space-all I can think about is cleaning it up! So I decided to jump in and reorganize. I moved my drafting table to the other side of the living room and put up two shelves above it, which got alot of the stuff of the table top. And I must say, I am pretty proud. I put the shelves up all by myself and even though it took at least two hours (much longer than if hubby J had done it), they are straight, they are sturdy, and I actually managed to hit wall studs with most of the screws. So here's hoping they don't collapse on me one day. LOL Death by craft supply-I guess there are worse ways to go?
Anyway, I have been working on some adorable baby booties and even managed to get one pair listed. Check them out at my Etsy store. Also, I bought some yarn and have been crocheting up a storm. I haven't crocheted in a long time, so it was fun to pick that up again.
And I was featured in a gift guide! Check it out here: http://livinginspired365.blogspot.com/2008/12/gift-guide-3-sugar-plum.html That little plum ring has really been popular! This has been a great week-my first treasury (other than my own), my first feature on someone else's blog, and the people who bought from me really like their stuff! Yay! I think I will go crochet some more!

No comments: